A.D.I Concept is a sole proprietor managed by Adi Jamaludin.
Its areas of specialty are as follow:
- Events Content Provider- A.D.I Concept provides contents in the form of drama performances or skits for functions like Dinner & Dance, Appreciation Ceremony and the likes. It also specialises in creating contents for School Assembly Programmes.
- Outreach/ Educational Programmes- A.D.I Concept provides drama programmes as well as literary and public speaking workshops to students of all ages.
- Theatre Performances- A.D.I Concept stages theatre performances for the community.
The company is conceptualised in early 2012 with the following objectives in mind.
- A.D.I Concept is a company that promises to bring Arts to the masses, through quality performances and drama education.
- A.D.I Concept wants to change the mind-sets of stakeholders towards drama in education. Skills taught in speech and drama programmes are not only meant to groom students into becoming a performer but mould them into confident, coherent and concerned citizens who can express their ideas with clarity and conviction.
In keeping A.D.I Concept on track, the company shall uphold and practise the following Mission and Vision set out.
Arts, enjoyed by everyone.
- A.D.I Concept believes in bringing the core of drama education to the masses.
- A.D.I Concept makes performances fun, enjoyable and easily appreciated on many levels.
- A.D.I Concept believes in using theatre and drama to help bridge communication between people from different cultural backgrounds.
A.D.I Concept also understands in meeting the concerns/ demands of the following key target audience:
A.D.I Concept designs its programme to integrate the MOEâ€™s 21st Century Competency and adapts closely to the school curriculum.
Shows presented by A.D.I Concept are community friendly, easily understood, and promises to bring the poignant points or key messages across.